Pages

Thursday 4 September 2014

Inspiration from Mr Ryan

My favourite homeware/ artsy ware/ pointless stuff I somehow justify needing but definitely, definitely don't brand at the moment is definitely Rob Ryan! I have the calendar this year and I'm already getting sad for the end of 2014 because it's so so pretty and brings me a little inspiration every day.

I love the honest, real feel of the stories his pieces tell, and the overall design of every piece is just stunning - one day I hope to be rich and deck my home out with RR cushions, kitchenware and canvases galore.

Just look at these beautiful designs!







In other news, I'm a bit hungover after a (not very) mental night at Popworld last night. I have a rare block of TWO DAYS OFF so I'm going to have a long bath, do a few face masks, catch up on the Bake Off and have a massive lie in tomorrow - perfection. X

No comments:

Post a Comment