Pages

Monday 4 August 2014

I ♥ London


Oh my gosh, it has been a while! I'm so bad at this sometimes but I really have been busy over these last couple of weeks with long hours at work and trying to be as sociable as I can! Bloggo has had to take a backseat, but I have a few post ideas in the pipeline, so hopefully I'll be back and good as new in no time!!

I spent this weekend in London with two of my absolute besties and we had such a lovely time - we shopped, ate (A LOT), did 10% shots in our hostel room (classy), ridiculously fraped each other (picture this... 'I've got the part! I'm playing the bodyguard in The Bodyguard with Alexandra Burke!! (Kevin Costner plays him in the film') and laughed and laughed and laughed.


I loooove weekends like this with top people - I'd much rather spend my income on memories :)










2 comments:

  1. Nice post, I'm going to London next week I can't wait!
    I've nominated you for the Liebster award, follow the link for the rules and your questions :)
    http://mazzlexo.blogspot.co.uk...
    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you you lovely lady :) will do!! X

      Delete