Pages

Saturday 7 June 2014

eBay Gems and the Last Days of Placement

It's finally arrived... tomorrow is my first day off for five weeks!!! Even though lie-ins have become a distant memory and my skin isn't pleased with me, I've had such a lovely time at a lovely school and I'm very grateful indeed to have had this opportunity. That said, the thought of not leaving the house tomorrow makes me want to cry real tears of joy. I'd like to say I'm planning on spending the day in bed with a multipack of Wotsits, but I have a 3000 word essay to write... we can't have it all!

To console myself through my sleepy last week, I spent A LOT of money online... PayPal is DANGEROUS! Although I am a firm believer that if you spend money on beautiful bargains, it's pretty much like gaining money. makes sense much?


How perfect is this CK toiletry bag? My old one has got a bit bruised and battered after various recent adventures, so I felt it was time to invest in a new one. This was £16, which probably isn't much less than the RRP, but I remember feeling like it was a bargain!


These little numbers came to under £20 I think, and considering I've been searching for the perfect t-bars for a while, I think I deserve a pat on the back for these finds! I can't wait to wear this outfit with frilly socks and a straw hat when the sun comes out.


My lovely little class showered me with love yesterday - I will miss them so much! I feel lucky to live in a rural area, where the kids are all innocent and wouldn't hurt a fly. I don't want to start teacher training properly and move to a big city!!


My bedroom is also nearly finished being decorated, and I LOVE IT! Room tour later this week all things being equal!! :)


XXXX



4 comments:

  1. Aww how cute are those cards/gifts from your pupils? I love your washbag, it's so gorgeous! xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) kids are the cutest! XXX

      Delete
  2. love that ck bag... i need one for my vacation now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet presents from your class. And great finds on eBay!

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete