Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

Planning a Room makeover...





This is the current state of one of my bedroom walls! I still love this, but my room on the whole is looking a bit tired so in a couple of weeks I'm FINALLY going to have it sorted out (room tour coming!)

I've got bags of homely stuff that I've been accumulating over the past few weeks, so I may post a haul of exciting interior bits (I've definitely paid The Range's workers' wages). One day this week I need to order some carpet (yippee) and a bed, but following that, we're nearly done and I am far too excited!

More updates to follow...

4 comments:

  1. Your room looks so cute! You have such a similar decor style to me, I hope you do post about the bits and pieces you've bought lately, would love to read :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you lovely! Yeeesss I'm waiting on a delivery and have piles of stuff too - haul definitely coming XXX

      Delete
  2. I LOVE how you've put the photos up on your wall, its so cute xx

    http://f4irestofall.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! Polaroid and string - you should do it!! XXX

      Delete