Pages

Monday 19 May 2014

Latest Beauty Bargains

As I've mentioned before, I'm on placement at the moment, which means 7 day working weeks! I thought this would mean I'd be preventing myself from spending money on stuff I don't need, but apparently this isn't the case...

All these purchases were on the bargainous side though, so I'm going to let myself off and enjoy the treats!

I bought these little gems over the last few days.



L-R: 
Good Things 'Spot that Spot' Cleansing Gel Boots 
Rimmel 'Moisture Renew' Lipstick in 240: Tower of Mauve Fragrance Direct
Nivea Rich Regenerating Night Cream Boots
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Varish in 'Ready, Set, Paint!' Fragrance Direct
Rimmel 60 Seconds Nail Varish in 'Little Bo Peep' Fragrance Direct
Botanics Organic Nourishing Body Oil Boots

I can't find the exact prices of all these items, but they were definitely all under a fiver - (actually) as cheap as chips!!

I've never tried body oil as an alternative to moisturiser, so I'm excited to try the Botanics body oil - I'm not sure whether my skin will feel more or less dry with the use of it, but we shall see! (oooooh excitement)

The skincare stuff isn't that exciting but necessary - I haven't been able to get as much sleep as I'd like over the last few weeks, which means can only result in one thing - breakouts.


And the hype is true... all these bad boys were a round pound from B&M. If you haven't raided their beauty aisle yet, GO!!


In other news, how beaut is the current weather in the UK? I'm close to driving with the sunroof down! It's so so nice to have the option to be outside - I had a grand old time sitting on the swing earlier. It's the small things!






6 comments:

  1. Such bargains, love the Rimmel colours! Wish I had a B&M near me.

    Belle ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wicked aren't they?! Look out for similar stuff in other cheapo shops - Pouns Stretcher is a friend of mine too! XX

      Delete
  2. Love the colour of that lipstick! Great finds :)

    Alice x

    http://alicepalacee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me too, can't go wrong with a good mauve ;) XXX

      Delete
  3. Oh wow you savvy little bargain finder, you :D what amazing finds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the beauty bargain tips! Glad to find another college student in the blogosphere!

    Lets keep in touch and follow each other through bloglovin! I always follow back!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from www.ellecharie.com

    ReplyDelete